Indicators flashing too fast?
or maybe they are flashing with an irregular pattern?
Or the left indicator is flashing too fast but the right is okay? (or the other way around)
Here are some small things to check but it is likely if those check out then the body control unit usually needs replacing.
Indicators flashing too fast
- Is the bulb burned out and have you checked side repeater?
- Check the wire where the headlight is plugged into
- make sure none of fuses are loose
- try the conection from loom to lights
- both sides, try to take the plugs apart & giving them a clean
- replace your Flasher Relay Unit
Indicators flashing too fast can be as easy as a loose wire but may signal a deeper problem so get it checked out.